If you are looking for a PR job and are interested in working for Holdsworth Associates please do get in touch.
We are always keen to hear from people with a passion for science and technology, strong writing skills and an interest in communications.
Send us an email to [email protected] – tell us briefly what you can bring to the team, attach a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Excellent Science Communicators are often required to join our team at Holdsworth Associates, an established PR agency based near Cambridge.
Holdsworth Associates is a creative and proactive agency that works in close partnership with its clients. We design and implement effective PR campaigns that build profile and deliver results.
To join our team you would need to be a excellent communicator with an interest in science and technology, who is able to create well-researched stories and pitch them to the media.
A fluent writing style, attention to detail and a confident telephone manner are essential.
The Science Communicator role would interest someone who thrives on new challenges within a growing environment, who has excellent interpersonal and writing skills, and is a confident communicator and presenter.
The Science Communicator will work across a range of clients and active involvement in every aspect of PR including:
- liaising directly with clients on their PR strategies
- copywriting, including content for websites and blogs
- researching, interviewing and producing case studies
- liaising with media and selling in stories
- developing and managing social media campaigns
- organising and providing support for events and launches
- producing reports and research .